- new employee orientation sessions and information upon commencement to familiarize you with ERCB
- Lunch & Learn sessions, September through May
- professional development through internal/external courses, development programs, on-the-job training, developmental assignments, leadership programs, and mentoring arrangements
- reimbursement for professional membership fees
- funded health spending and life and learning accounts
- mentorship program
- student employment
Performance Management is an ongoing communication process and a partnership between an employee and his/her leader. It involves creating clear performance expectations and an understanding of the employee's job and responsibilities.
Effective performance management requires frequent, informal communications. However, it's also important to have a record of those goals and objectives as well as the results achieved.
Formal reviews are conducted at least semi-annually, with results recorded using the performance management software tool, PMDA.
Performance management adds value as it encourages communication, fosters growth, records achievements, provides a link to compensation (reward and recognition), and aligns your role and contribution to the achievement of ERCB goals.
To learn more about working at the ERCB, please contact Human Resources at 1-866-217-8333 between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm MST, Monday to Friday.