ST31: Reserves of Coal, Province of Alberta
The Following Serial Publications are available at the ERCB Library for viewing or for purchase through Data & distribution at firstname.lastname@example.org
Publications Catalogue for more information on pricing.
- designated coal fields and coal deposits
- detailed tabulation by fields and deposits of established reserves and of reserves within mine permit boundaries
- ultimate potentials by region
- summary of surface-mineable coal reserves in the Plains region by strip ratio
- sections on the geology and distribution of coal and the distribution of reserves contained in the land categories defined in "A Coal Development Policy for Alberta"
- reserves terminology and details of the determination of established reserves
- paper maps of "Coal in Alberta", and "Significant Coal-bearing Formations"